The Centre of Regulatory Studies, Governance and Public Policy (CRSGPP) at The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS), Kolkata invites abstracts for paper presentation for a two-day seminar, on Social Security in India, scheduled on March 25 and March 26, 2016.
Please send in your abstracts containing not more than 400 words along with a cover letter mentioning your educational background, institution and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 4th of March, 2016 based on any of the following themes:
(1) Universalisation of Social Security in India
(2) Role of the State in Social Security Administration
(3) Social Security and its Concrete Manifestations in Some Sectors: Disability/Old-age/Unemployment/Medical care
(4) Social Security, Economic Independence and Economic Growth
(5) Evaluation of Social Security Programmes in India: Are They Working Out Well?
When you apply, kindly mention that you heard about it through LexQuest.