New Year Greetings from the M.C. Mehta Environmental Foundation!
It gives us pleasure to inform you that we have extended the registration deadline to 18th January for our Certificate Course open for ALL College/University Students from the 26th – 29th January, 2017 in New Delhi.
Course Theme: “Environmental Justice : A Multi -Disciplinary Approach”
The Key themes for discussion will be:
- Environment and Pollution Laws: Basic Principles & Evolution
- Institutional Framework of Environmental Justice in India
- Case Laws and Current Scenario of Environmental Enforcement
- International Environmental Conventions
- Environmental and social impact assessment; among others.
- Interaction with eminent experts, jurists, govt. officials, environmentalists, scientists, etc.
- Field-trip to study environment related issues in Delhi NCR.
- Resource material on selected topics related to the course theme
- Group Discussions / Debates or other participative events
- Certificate of Participation made of recycled paper
- In-Campus lunch and refreshments
Note: Assistance shall be provided to students in arranging accommodation.
Regular Registration Fee: Rs. 6,800/-. (Registration Closes at 11:59 p.m. on 18/01/2017 – EXTENDED DEADLINE)
Early Bird Registration Fee: Rs 6.300 – (CLOSED).
Group Registration Fee ( Group of 5 or more persons): Rs. 6,000/- per student.
If you feel that this Course will be beneficial to your students or any acquaintance, we request you to make them aware of this Course through circulars and/or by displaying the program details and the link to the registration form on your notice boards or via any other medium you may consider suitable and extend to them our invitation to attend this Course.
An Image containing all details about the Course has been attached for your perusal. Registration can be done on: https://goo.gl/forms/ZLZrvgUJQn6uEhMA3
In case of any further queries, please feel free to call on +91-11-41756519 or +91-9999024687. You may also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to your participation!