Legal Desire Media & Publications in association with Unmukt Bharat is organising an essay writing competition on “NGOs as facilitator of Human Rights”. This competition is a part of Social Impact Summit, 2015.
About Legal Desire:
Legal Desire is Asia’s leading one stop destination dedicated to providing legal resources, news, notifications, educational material, online courses and legal services to students and professionals across the globe. Legal Desire has an outreach of 10 million youth, young budding lawyers and legal professionals across Asia.
About Unmukt Bharat:
Unmukt Bharat is a Non-Political organisation for an Ideal Nation.
Theme: NGOs as facilitator of Human Rights
- Human Rights of Women and Children
- Status of Indigenous People
- Human Rights of Migrant Workers
- Human Rights of Aged and Disabled
- The Minorities and Human Rights
- Human Rights violation faced by HIV/ AIDS people
- Human rights of Sex Workers
- Role of NGOs in advocacy for Human Rights
- Enforcement Mechanism and Protective Laws : National Perspective
- Constitutional Rights and Safeguards provided to the vulnerable groups in India
All students pursuing any Undergraduate or Post Graduate courses from any recognised college/institute/university can participate.
- Trophies to First, Second and Third Position Holder at Social Impact Awards, 2015
- Cash Prizes: First: INR 2500/- , Second: INR 1500/- , Third: INR 1000/-
- Top 5 entries will get free passes to the Social Impact Summit 2015 worth Rs.5000/-
- Legal Desire Online Courses Gift Voucher worth Rs.5000/- each.
- Publication of entries in Journal with ISSN.
- The essay must be typed in Microsoft Word with Times New Roman, Font size 12, 1.5 linear spacing.
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- Word Limit: 2000 Maximum words including footnotes.
- The participants submitting an entry in this essay contest need to affirm that the entry is his/her own work. Plagiarism can lead to outright rejection of submission.
Registration fee : Rs 200/-
Registration: Click here to Register
Submission: Participants should send their essay till 10th December, 2015 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: For any queries, feel free to drop an email to email@example.com.
For more information, click here.
When you apply, kindly mention that you heard about it through LexQuest.