THEME: “GOOD GOVERNANCE AND HUMAN RIGHTS IN DEVELOPING NATIONS: EXPERIENCES AND CHALLENGES
02nd – 03rd February 2018
Gender equality is more than a goal in itself. It is a precondition for meeting the challenge of reducing poverty, promoting sustainable development and building good governance.
Good Governance has been a crucial issue in the world today particularly once people discuss human rights and democracy. It concerns with: transparency, accountability, justice, fairness and participation. Among democratic countries, this concept has long been practiced and strengthens human participation and social life in general.
In the light of the aforementioned issue, AMITY LAW SCHOOL, NOIDA, AMITY UNIVERSITY, UTTAR PRADESH, invites research papers from academicians, professionals and students from the legal and media fraternity, to articulate upon regulating the Indian media.
1. Recognition of facets of transnational corruption as crime across the globe: Challenges and Issues.
2. International terrorism as crime across the globe
3. Access to Justice for Poor: Right to Free Aid & Services
4. Right to Clean & Healthy Environment and Right to Development. 5. Rights of Women & Children in the Global Scenario.
6. Rights of Tribals and their Culture in Globalized World.
CONFERENCE AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The ICLJ 2018: International Conference on Law and Justice Aims to bring together academics, researchers, practitioners, students and other groups whose interests are in the issues of good governance and human rights to share their works and experiences in relation to the topics. In addition to disseminating thoughts and research findings, the conference is also intended to strengthen networking and collaboration among participants. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Law and Justice.
The benefits to be obtained from this international conference are:
1. The exchange of knowledge between academics, researchers, practitioners, and students in the field of law and human rights;
2. The establishment collaborative research on the issues of good governance and human rights, particularly for the context of developing nations;
3. Publication of scholarly works in conference proceeding with ISBN.
CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS
All honorable authors are kindly encouraged to contribute and help to shape the conference through submissions of their research papers and articles. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Law and Justice are cordially invited for presentation at the conference.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by review committee. The certificate of presentation will be distributed to participants. The conference proceedings book will be available at the registration desk.
The abstract must not exceed 300 words and should be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the Author(s)
- E-mail Address
- Postal Address
- Contact Number
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 03 authors.
- All authors need to register separately.
- In case of co-authorship, at least one author must attend the conference to present the paper.
- The paper must be accompanied with the following details
- A Cover Letter – Mentioning Name of the Author(s), Course, Year of Study (if applicable), Name of College/ University (if applicable), Professional Position (if applicable) with Postal Address, Email Address and Contact Number.
- Registration Form – Duly filled
- Copy of the scanned Demand Draft (Registration fees)
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with spacing of 1.0. One Inch margins should be maintained on all four sides.
- Citation Style: Bluebook, 19th Edition.
- The maximum length of the paper shall not exceed 3500 words. (Including footnotes/endnotes/annexure/reports etc.).
- All submissions are to be made in Microsoft Word 2007/2010 (.doc) format only.
Method of Submission
All submissions for the conference have to be e-mailed to: email@example.com
|Last date of abstract submission||25th October 2017|
|Date of Intimation of accepted abstracts||27th October 2017|
|Last date of submission of scanned copy of DD along with the Registration Form||08th November 2017|
|Last date of receipt of DD and Registration Form||15th November 2017|
|Last date of paper submission||18th December 2017|
|Date of Conference||2nd– 3rd February 2018|
NOTE: No TA/DA shall be provided to the participants. Also, the decision of the Editorial Committee shall be final. Registration fees shall not include accommodation. Paid Accommodation can be arranged on request.
Academician/Lawyers/Media Persons Rs. 1500/- Research Scholars/P.G. Students Rs. 1200/- U.G. Students Rs. 850/-
Rs. 2100/- or 2 Rs. 3200/- for 3
Ms. Varuni Yadav (Convener) Assistant Professor
Amity Law School, Noida
Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Suhas K. Hosamani 08373924233, 09113260298
Email ID: email@example.com
- Mr. Sanchay Nema 9810981991
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Kajri Roy 08826653555
Email ID: email@example.com