‘Response to Population Ageing’ internship is a chance for young people to take action in introducing new solutions and developing innovative approach to the problems of population ageing in developing countries like in India. It is an opportunity to demonstrate their skill as change agents in the society. Participants will assign roles according to their own skills and area of interest. And most importantly, they will contribute to establishing a social enterprise.
We provide a range of Internship categories:
- Surveys and Public Outreach: There will be a chance to participate in a survey, to understand the actual reality of population ageing and the ways in which it affects people’s lives. They will be interacting with the elders and their families. Intern will work in the community and demonstrate their skill to reach out the maximum of the beneficiaries.
- Preparing Business models for Elderly: We at SPEEE envision to developing methodologies to facilitate the participation of elders in the society. SPEEE provide the platform to young people to work and gain experience in the diverse environment while working on developing various business models for the elders concerning the modern market techniques and matching it with the traditional ways of elders.
- Marketing and Fundraising: Young students of B-schools or students with the eagerness to learn in this field can gain live experience, working with the social enterprise and learning the dynamics of Fundraising and Marketing techniques.
- Data Analysis and Compilation: The data from the survey will be used to help prepare a report which will highlight the truth of the ground reality. Interns will experiment the practical of their knowledge in statistics and Data Analysis.
- Story Covering and Content Developing: Students with the spark for writing are highly demanded. They will be working collecting inspiring and fascinating stories of elderly and demonstrating their writing skill, carrying those unheard voices to the world. Interns will get an opportunity to excel at the skills of writing and gain experience in media and social media strategies.