Jus Dicere in Brief :
One of the major ways of development in the legal field is research. Law is extremely dynamic in nature and as society develops, law develops. The need of the society is what changes the law. So, how do we understand the need of the society? One step to know that is by inviting opinion from people of the society on various subject.
We, at Jus Dicere, have started with one major motive, that is to provide a platform for people to express their opinions and to showcase their research on a national as well as international platform with a huge reader base. The international journal is intended to allow individuals present their research work pertaining to various fields, be it social, political or economic, with main aim being the legal field. Providing standard articles for the readers, pertaining to various fields is what we work towards.
Author is free to choose to free any subject of law or any landmark case.
The Competition is open only for LL.B., & LL.M. students studying in any Law Schools / Colleges / Departments of the Universities recognized by Bar Council of India.
- Winner will receive Cash Prize of 5000/- and Internship Opportunity & Gift Hamper
- Runner-up will receive Cash Prize of 3000/- and Internship Opportunity & Gift Hamper
- Participation Certificate will be awarded to all participants by courier in hard copy.
Guidelines & Regulation:
- Comment should be original (not published earlier or extracted from other sources).
- Co-Authorship is permitted to two author.
- The length of comment should be 1000-2000 words (Footnotes included)
- Comment must be typed in Ms-Word.
- Submissions are preferred in Times New Roman font with 1.5 line spacing in the main text with the font size 12.
- The footnotes shall be in Times New Roman Font with font size 10 and 1.0 line spacing.
- The complete text including footnotes shall be in justified alignment.
- Author can use any uniform citation style.
- All paper should be duly submitted latest by 23.59 PM on 31st March, 2017.
- The participants will be informed details or subsequent changes, if any.
- All good quality essays will be published in the form of a book/ journal/ magazine/ electronic resource or in any other manner as it may deem appropriate, subject to sufficient number of submission.
Registration Fees :
Single Author : 400/-
Co-Author : 600/-
To Register : https://www.payumoney.com/webfronts/#/index/jdcc
- Mode of Submission of case comment will be notified to all registered student latest by March 22, 2016 through mail.
Important Deadlines :
- Last Date of Registration : March 20, 2017
- Last Date of Submission : March 31, 2017
- Announcement of Result : April 15, 2017
For any queries, please feel free to write us at email@example.com or call/WhatsApp @ 8824445576