ABOUT : Law Mantra is an Online Journal and Web Portal, under the chief patron of, Dr. (Prof.) M.P.Singh, Chancellor Central University Haryana, Prof. (Dr.) Faizan Mustaffa, V.C NALSAR Hyderabad, Prof.(Dr.) Vijender Kumar, V.C MNLU-Nagpur, Dr. Adish C Aggarwala, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India, Prof.(Dr.) Manoj Kumar Sinha, Director, Indian Institute of Law, New Delhi and other luminaries from the legal fraternity.
Law Mantra is running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. Law mantra also has an ISSN (2321-6417) Online Journal and Print Journal in name of International Journal of Legal Research and Governance which tries to disseminate knowledge and research in various aspects of law. This website offers legal professional and legal aspirants to bring forward their views and ideas through high level of research and get acknowledged in front of masses. This also includes Blog writing, Articles, Essay, Case notes and others literary works.
We, at Law Mantra, believe that change cannot happen without active participation of youth. Hence, we create opportunity for young college-going students.
Position: Research Associate
We are pleased to announce the position of Research Associate for our web portal Law Mantra.
As a Research Associate, your responsibilities would include
- Informing us about any conference, seminar, workshop in your college or any other college. It would be appreciated if such information is provided to us at the earliest occasion and on priority basis.
- Conduct interviews of Dean, Director, Principal of your Law Faculty, eminent legal luminaries visiting your law faculty, the guests arriving at your campus etc. for the purpose of publication on interview section of Law Mantra. You have to take at least one interview in a month.
- Engage in consultations, training and online conferences with our core committee.
- Promoting Law Mantra in your Institution.
- Collect feedback from their peers through the use of group interviews, questionnaires and individual interactions.
- Share the information posted on the website and Facebook page of the Law Mantra
As Research Associate, you are expected to maintain a certain degree of confidentiality about the work delegated to you. Spread the word in their college about our programmes through the use of social media, publicity materials provided by us and physical interactions with their respective peers.
Work Description: Online work (from home) around 1 hour a day
Qualifications: Students Pursuing B.A LL.B (Hons.)
Benefits and Remuneration for the Post of Research Associate: It is important to note that the nature of your work will be ‘voluntary contribution’ and you will not be given remuneration for the same. We will provide you with an Experience Certificate at the end of your term i.e. Minimum for 1 year.
Free publication in Law Mantra Online Journal as well as Print Journal.
Recommendation Letter for Internship
Note:- Selected Research Associate will also get Gifts/ Food Coupon/stipend subject to their dedication.
We are sure working with us will be a worthwhile experience for you. Your contribution will help us achieve our common goal of making students and teachers community more informed and aware about upcoming opportunities and capitalize them for their fullest benefit.
How to Apply:
- For Campus Ambassador Post Send your updated C.V at email@example.com
- Position will be contractual basis and person appointed can be removed from the post without any notice if work found unsatisfactory.
- Last Date to Apply: 15 November, 2017
- For more details and query contact us +91-9929633667, or visit us www.lawmantra.co.in