An Online course by IALM that teaches you on the methods of drafting legal pleadings for all Indian Courts.
After doing this course, you will be able to:
- draft legal pleadings for all Indian Courts: District Courts, High Courts and Supreme Court of India,
- learn the art of drafting that has been explained in a simple and crisp manner to avoid huge legal jargon and enable people to file Court Pleadings.
- quickly file and prosecute legal suits, criminal complaints, FIRs, Bail Applications, Criminal Complaints, Public Interest Litigations (PILs), Writs (to enforce constitutional rights), Real Estate and Recovery Cases, Divorce and other Family Law Petitions, Appeals and Review of Orders.
A highly recommended course for Lawyers, Law Students, MBA students, Management Executives, Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants, Paralegals, Litigants, Government and PSU officials and any professional interested in filing his/her own cases or assisting his/ her lawyers in the Courts.
CLICK HERE to watch a short video on this course.
- Important Information about this ONLINE Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 1-Month
- Course Fees: Rs. 5,500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Evaluation Method: Evaluation is done on the basis of “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
Click here to Register.
81, National Park, Lajpat Nagar,
New Delhi – 110 024, India
Email us at email@example.com or give a call at +919643769860, +919873313316
Tel. : +91-11-41729178
When you apply, kindly mention that you heard about it through LexQuest.