Symbiosis International Model United Nations Conference 2015 is being organised by Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Pune between 30 January-1 February 2015.
Committees and Agendas:
1) United Nations Security Council (UNSC)
Resolution of Israel-Palestine conflict and Humanitarian crisis in Gaza.
2) Disarmament and International Security Council (DISEC)
Renditions of suspected terrorists in the global war on terror
3) Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)
1. Energy poverty in Developing countries
2. The economic conditions in the world affected by the Arab spring
4) United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC)
1. Legalisation of LGBT
2. Ebola outbreak and the associated discrimination
5) United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
Curbing Narco Terrorism globally
6) European Union (EU)
1. The role of the IMF, World Bank and financial institutions in EU external debt sustainability
2. EU foreign relations with Arab Spring countries
Secretary General, Vinayak Bajaj: +91 9833057030
Director General, Shashank Srivastava: +91 9673130679
Charge’D Affaires, Shantanu Gupta: +91 9975123914
When you apply, kindly mention that you heard about it through LexQuest.