Legal Desire is organising One Day Workshop on “Product Labeling and Mandatory Declarations on E-commerce under Food and Metrology Laws”. This one day workshop is designed to provide detail information on the various mandatory requirements for labeling of food, non-food product and web-portal of E-commerce companies as per the mandate of Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 as well as Legal Metrology Act, 2009. Continue reading
Monk Prayogshala is running a number of workshops this month and next – you can find all the details by clicking the links below.
Details of upcoming workshops to be conducted from 16th January to 21st February 2016, and Career Fair to be held on 31st January 2016, in Mumbai: Continue reading
The International Journal of Law and Politics is organizing the 2nd International Workshop on Law and Politics and invites submissions for the same.
April 2-3, 2016 Continue reading
Harvard Law School’s Workshop on Courts and Judicial Procedure in Early Islamic Law.
Much attention has long been accorded to substantive rulings in early Islamic contexts, and recent work has highlighted social histories surrounding courts. Continue reading
Sambhaavnaa Institute is holding a creative writing workshop in collaboration with The Kali Writes Project. As a part of its writing series, the project helps the individual explore catharsis, in one’s own language of comfort and feeling. Continue reading
Seminar papers are invited from the academicians, practitioners, researchers, scholars and students on the issues related to below themes. Continue reading
About Monk® Prayogshala® (Sec 25)
VCCircle Training, the corporate training arm of India’s leading online financial media network VCCircle, is organizing a two-day intensive workshop on Corporate Finance and Business Valuation with Aswath Damodaran on 10-11th August 2015 in Mumbai.
Workshop Subject: Corporate Finance and Business Valuation
Workshop Expert: Aswath Damodaran, Professor, Stern School of Business at New York University
Date: 10-11th August 2015
To avail this unmissable opportunity, interested delegates may speak to Akansha Gupta on +91-120-4171115/+91-9582523738 or write to email@example.com at the earliest and secure their seats. Only limited seats are available for this one-of-its-kind valuation training workshop; so interested professionals should get in touch soon.
When you apply, kindly mention that you heard about it through LexQuest.
Date: 12 February, 2015
Venue: Government Maharaja Higher Secondary School No.1, Chhatarpur (MP)
The general topics covered in the conference will be as under:
1. Definition of the problem in the context of its relevance and priority for the region.
2. Background information, Surveyor document data on the problem.
3. Pilot studies or efforts already initiated by the Institution on the problem. Continue reading
Date: 28 April 2015
Venue: India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
Benefits of Attending:
- Be a part of the learning environment encouraging exchange of knowledge, experiences, ideas and practices and interact with companies experiencing similar issues and problems
- Get updates on key issues that your organizations are concerned with
- Gain a strategic vision by listening to legal experts as our distinguished panel speakers
- Attend intense and engrossing workshops from Global Bar Associations
- Learn current and future scenario of legal industry and evaluate the kind of work that should be offered as outsourcing support
- See a comprehensive collection of legal products and services and choose the best ones to suit your needs
- Meet global legal executives and vendors on a one-on-one basis
- Take the opportunity to be with your peers and discuss business requirements and service offerings
- Network with key stakeholders
- Specially organized office visits to law firms and LPO vendors
- Explore new investment and diversification opportunities
- Build strategic alliances