About: After the grand success of LexQuest 1st Essay Writing Competition, 2014, LexQuest is pleased to announce LexQuest 1st National Article Writing Competition, 2015. A debate has been sparked off after the External Affairs Minister, Sushma Swaraj called for declaring Bhagvad Gita as a ‘Rashtriya Granth’ i.e. a National Scripture. We would therefore like to provide you with a platform to express your opinions about the issue.
Topic: Bhagavad Gita as Indian National Scripture
Eligibility: Any student pursuing any undergraduate, postgraduate or professional course in any recognized University/College in India.
- The word-limit for article is 2000 words (excluding footnotes).
- It shall be in English only.
- Each person can submit one entry only. Co-authorship is NOT allowed.
- The Article shall not be plagiarized. Only the original articles will be considered for the competition. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the article. The participants will submit a separate undertaking with regard to originality of work.
- Copyright of the Articles shall rest with the organizers. Organizers hold the right to republish the articles if required.
- Identification mark (name or any mark which identifies the author) must not befound in any part of Article.
- Only Soft copy in MS Word file (.doc/.docx format) has to be submitted via email to email@example.com
- The email should carry the Subject-LexQuest 1st National Article Writing Competition, 2015.
- The Article must accompany an abstract (not more than 300 words), Bibliography, cover page and a scanned copy of student ID card issued from institutions.
- The Cover page of the submission should contain the following details only-
- Name of the Participant
- Contact Number
- Email id
- Course and Year of study
- Permanent Address
- Title of the Essay
- Word Count of Abstract and Article
- The main body of the Article should not carry any mention of the name or name of the institution. It shall be lead to immediate disqualification.
- Last Date for submission is 25th February, 2015.
- Font type: Times New Roman
- Font size: 12
- Line Spacing : 1.5
- Page number: Top left of the page
- Footnote size: 10
- Registration Fee is Rs. 150/- INR only.
- Fill our form here. Once you have filled the above form, we will contact you and send you the payment options.
- The Registration fees must be submitted before 25th February, 2015.
- 50% of the total money received as registration fees shall be donated to some Children’s NGO or will be spent in buying Goodies for Children. The details of the money spent or bills etc. shall be shown to contributing participants. Hence, you can also earn KARMA POINTS by contributing towards a noble cause.
- For Online Payment, Click Here.
- Laptop bag.
- Wireless Mouse/Earphones.
- Pen Drive/Portable USB speaker.
Certificate of Participation shall be issued to each participant.
All queries and submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org only, with the subject: “LexQuest 1st National Article Writing Competition, 2015”.