About the Internship:
We at LexQuest and The Dais are looking for promising and young students as well as professionals for our collaborative project on SDG(s) and Policy. While UN’s Sustainable Development Goals are often talked about, the scope of SDGs in Policy is mostly an uncharted territory. Through our joint outing, we would thus venture into this space looking out for global inter-connectedness of ideas, perspectives and potentials.
Those of you who wish to learn practical skills at work and would love to be a part of a dynamic project team working on real time, field centric and research intensive ideas in the arena of SDGs and Policy, apply now!
Place of Internship:
Online: You could choose this option in case you are unable to travel to Delhi but think that you can dedicate a proper amount of time to our research initiatives on a daily basis.
Nature of Internship:
Unpaid. However, we will consider paying the interns whom we choose to work on special projects with, depending on their performance.
Who can apply?
Any student pursuing a degree in any undergraduate or postgraduate program.
Young Professionals interested in initiating into the Policy Space.
Age Limit: 32 Years
Duration of Internship: One month. We accept applications on a rolling basis.
- Certificate from both the Organisations.
- Letter of Recommendation from both the Organisations.
- Initiation and exposure in the policy space.
- Guidance from experienced mentors who have worked closely with the Government on various projects.
- The names of the interns who have worked on the projects allocated to them, will be included in all working documents sent across by us to the Government and various other stakeholders.
- Learn policy and project research, collecting and analysing real time data; scheme and policy analysis and evaluation for effective implementation.
- Gain experience of working on projects from the nascent to the determinative stage.
How to Apply?
Fill this form and we will get back to you.
Contact Number: 8448922751