We often come across law students and law graduates who are not familiar with the myriad opportunities awaiting them, which can help them design a career path in their area of interest. Sometimes, they are unable to determine an area of interest which can leverage their career trajectory; some others are unable to zero down to one area of interest that they are passionate and absolutely confident about, in order to commit themselves to chart out a career in line with.
Keeping in line with our primary aim of bridging the knowledge gap, at The Conversation Junction, we will equip you with the tools to build the requisite skills, to aid your personal and professional growth.
How does it work?
Through individual sessions, we will understand your life as a law student or a law graduate, and discuss the relevance and nature of suitable internship or work opportunities for you.
In a course of 90 minutes, we will take a closer look at your aspirations, ideas and perspectives so that you are able to determine the most suitable course of action for yourself. These one on one sessions will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Understanding your life as a student/individual to recognise your goals as a professional.
- Discussing the relevance and nature of suitable internships or work opportunities for you.
- Determining the role and aim of the CV.
- Directing the necessary course of action for your growth, personally and professionally.
- Discussing problem areas and how to cope with them.
- Recognising strengths and understanding their value.
Age Limit: 18-30 Years
Session Contribution: INR 800 [As we are a non-profit organisation, this contribution amount will be utilised to advance any of our organisational goals.]
Venue: As per your convenience, you could either choose to speak with us over a call or a video call on Skype.
How to book a session?
Click here to fill the form.
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact Number: +91-8448922751